Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Grad afghan progress, Day 4

the original graph
This is the original graph I'm working from.  I'm using 2 dc per graph square to make a throw.  My hook is a size H.

finished product







This is the first version of the afghan. The next version has a white cap. 







my progress so far
This is 4 day's worth of crochet.  I work around 2 hours a day on it (with several breaks to do laundry, wash dishes, and other domestic chores). I am now 40 rows in and you can really tell what's going on here now!  I have a new length of yarn for each color break, unless I only have a few stitches to carry the color under.

This photo also shows what I mean when I tell my inquirers that I work the afghan from the side.  Imagine working all those color changes in the numbers in the same rows!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment