Monday, February 19, 2018

Baltimore Ravens graph

Poe, the official mascot of the Baltimore Ravens, looks pretty fierce in this graph of the NFL team's logo.  When not cheering on his favorite team in purple, Poe enjoys hugging children in hospitals, visiting birthday parties, and bringing fun to area schools!  Get him on the home field, though, and he'll tell you to "play like a raven!"

Finished version.
Crochet this afghan using an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a twin-mattress-top sized throw.  To make it a bedspread, add several rows of dc border in the colors used in the main part of the blanket. To get a smaller sized throw, use a J hook and increase the rows by 15 on each side and 5 on top and bottom.  Use 1 sc per graph square.  To get a pdf of this graph, send an email to kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Baltimore Ravens" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of the email.   Leave your thoughts in the comments below and please click the share buttons, but remember to credit me with the design.  I do make items to sell, also, so if you'd like me to make it for you, contact me at the above email about prices and shipping.
A new version with text.  Ask for "Ravens Text" in your email request.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to get instructions for making this beautiful afghan. I am making it for my grandson and know he will enjoy it. If there is a cost please let me know. Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send an email to kendrascrochet@gmail.com asking for whichever graph you'd like and I'll send you a pdf.

      Delete
  2. Is there a fee for the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No there isn't. Just send an email to kendrascrochet@gmail.com letting me know which youd like and I'll reply with the pdf of the graph.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello i'm trying to make a face mask using the bird is there a pattern for that or is there a way to decrese the pattern to make a face mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baltimore Ravens Football Live Streaming NFL Game Online. Baltimore Ravens are a professional NFL team based in Baltimore. You can watch Ravens football nfl games live stream free online. Ravens Game Live Streaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. My graphs are now available on kendrascrochetedcreations.com where you can download or print right from your browser!

      Delete
  7. Good morning! I would love to be able to make this for my husband. Is this pattern available?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can now download my free graphs at kendrascrochetedcreations.com so please take a look and see if there's anything else you'd like!

      Delete