Friday, February 9, 2018

Chicago Bears

One of my dad's favorite teams is the Chicago Bears. I made this with him in mind and look forward to actually using the graph to make the afghan!  If anyone has made it, please send me a photo and maybe I'll feature it here.  To make this graph, use 2 dc per graph square with an H hook to get a twin mattress sized throw.  Add a few rows of border to make a bedspread for the twin mattress.  If you want a 4 x 5 ft throw, add 2 rows on each side and 15 rows to the top and bottom, keeping to the color pattern.  Use 1 sc per graph square and an J hook.  I have fixed the email problem so I will get notifications if you leave comments.  I would suggest starting at the long side to avoid a lot of color changes happening at the same time.  To get started, count the number of stitches along the edge were you'll begin.  Double that number and add 1 more.  Start your dc in the 3rd ch from the hook. Each row of crochet is 1 row of graph squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment