Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cleveland Browns

Another NFL team graph for today!  I adore the expression on the Cleveland Browns' logo!  When using an H hook and 2 dc per graph square, you should get a twin sized afghan, for overhang, put a few rows of dc border around the edges.  For a throw size, add 15 rows to each side and use a J hook with 1 sc per graph square.  I'd suggest working it from the short side so you do't have to keep changing colors in the lettering. If you'd like to request this graph, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Cleveland Browns graph" in the subject line. Any questions should be in the body of your email and I'll get it to you usually within a couple days.  Leave your opinions and thoughts in the comments below!  Feel free to share, pin, and repost (please give the credit to the graph design to me!)

4 comments:

  1. Hello. Thank you for the pattern. What colors did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. What colors did you use? I know they look baaic...but when ordering online it's hard to pick the right orange. Ty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually made it myself but I would use red heart carrot

      Delete