Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Dallas Cowboys


Dallas Cowboys graph.  Using 2 dc per graph square with an H hook give you a large throw, about twin mattress top sized. To make a throw that's about 4 x 5 foot, use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square, adding 5 rows on either side and 15 to top and bottom.  To get the pdf, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Dallas Cowboys graph" in the subject line and any questions you have in the body of the email.  If you made this pattern, please send  me a photo and I"ll possibly feature it here or on my Faceook page.

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect gift for my dad. now I just have to figure out a Steelers blanket for my hubby so he won't throw a fit.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I getthis done I want to do a tomahawk for the Washington red skins

    ReplyDelete