Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Denver Broncos

The Denver Broncos are another NFL team whose logo I love!  What a gorgeous animal!  This graph is made to create an afghan about twin mattress top sized when using an H hook and 2 dc per graph square. If you'd like a 4 x 5 foot throw, add 15 rows to each side and 5 to the top and bottom.  use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square. There is no pesky text on this graph, but if you'd like me to add it, please ask!

If you have a completed photo made from this graph, please send it to me so I can possibly feature it here or on my Facebook page.  You can also post photos of your completed projects on my Facebook page yourself!  I love to see them! You are welcome to sell your completed items, but not the graph or to claim the graph as your own.  When reposting, please credit me with the design.

I haven't made this myself yet, but I do sell completed items if you're interested in pricing, please email me!

If you'd like the pdf of this graph, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "Denver Broncos" in the subject line.  Put any questions you have in the body of your email. 

No comments:

Post a Comment