Sunday, February 18, 2018

Oakland Raiders

This NFL team hails from California and has a rather fiddly design in the middle (look at the detail in the face!) so I'd recommend starting from the long side when you crochet this one.  Use a J hook and 1 sc per graph square to get a small throw, or use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a twin size bedspread. Email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com for the pdf with "Oakland Raiders" in the subject line and any questions in the body of the email.  If you've made this graph please email me a photo and maybe I'll feature you on my Facebook page or show it off here!  Alternatively, you can post it to Instagram and tag #kendrascrochetedcreations and I'll give you a shoutout in thanks.

Leave your thoughts on the design in the comments below, and please click on the share buttons, but remember to credit me with the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment