Monday, February 12, 2018

St. Louis Cardinals

Not to be confused with the NFL team Arizona Cardinals found here,  the St. Louis Cardinals are a Major League Baseball team (as you can figure out from the bat in the graph).  This graph is created to make a twin mattress top sized throw when using an H hook and 2 dc per graph square.  If you want a 4 x 5 ft throw instead, Add 15 rows to each side and 5 rows to top and bottom, then crochet using a J hook and 1 sc per graph square.  I'd recommend starting from the short side as the lettering is a bit involved if you try to do across those rows. If you'd like a bit more detail on the "intarsia crochet" method I like to use to keep colors from showing through, see my series on Intarsia crochet starting here.

If you'd like this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "St. Louis Cardinals" in the subject line and I'll send a pdf.  If you enjoy my work,please join my Facebook Page or leave me a comment below, or send an email.  If you make this afghan, please send me a photo to feature on my Facebook page, or to add here.

I've had inquiries as to whether I make and sell the finished product.  Yes I do.  If you have anything in mind you can't find on my blog I'll work with you to create something that you'll love.

No comments:

Post a Comment