Thursday, March 15, 2018

Colorado Avalanche

I was asked to make a rug for my cousin a few years ago with the Avalanche logo on it.  I didn't have my software accessible at that time so i had y husband draw it on a piece of graph paper and blocked it out from there.  It was a small rug, about 2 or 3 feet wide.  I don't have any idea where that graph went, but when I got my PCStitch software accessible again I made a graph for a throw.  It's larger than my usual, taking a J hook and 1 sc per graph square to make a large throw (appx 5.5 ft x 6 ft).  If you want smaller, try using a smaller hook.  If you want it to fit a full sized (double) bed, use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square.  If you make this I'd love to see how it came out!  For the pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com wih "Colorado Avalanche" in the subject line. If you have any questions, please put them in the body of your email or in the comments below.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment