Monday, March 12, 2018

Free Koala graph

Koala
Koalas are just about my favorite animal. You'll probably  notice me saying that about a lot of animals!  But koalas are special.  They're marsupial, so they have pouches like kangaroos, they are adorable and ferocious at the same time (like me! 😉),  and they carry their growing babies like a backpack! They sleep up to 20 hours a day to conserve energy from their low-nutrition diet of eucalyptus leaves, which are tough and fibrous and often toxic to other animals.

Did I mention they're adorable?  This one sure is!  Clinging to a tree with a sweet look on her face, just begging to cover you with warmth and snuggles.  Best of all, she's free (for now).

Should I name her?  What do you think?  Give me your suggestions in the comments below, along with your thoughts on the pattern.  Feel free to share with the buttons below.

If you want her for yourself, email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "koala" in the subject line.   If you'd like me to make it for you, I can do that too.  Email me for pricing.  If you make it yourself send me a photo!  Share it to instagram and tag #kendrascrochetedcreations in it!

Use an H hook and 2 dc per graph square for this throw sized blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment