Friday, March 2, 2018

LSU Tigers

Louisiana State University is located in Baton Rouge.  It is as of now, rank #6 in the Best Colleges for Athletics, according to niche.com. The Tiger logo is a bit complicated to work up, not that I'm not up for it, but my Louisiana State fan wanted this one with the text. I like it!  Do you?

Work this graph up with an H hook and 2 dc per graph square to get a 3.5 x 6.5 ft throw (about the size of a twin bed), or add 15 rows to the sides and 5 to the top and bottom and work up with 1 sc per graph square and a J hook to get a 4 x 5 ft throw.

I'd suggest using the intarsia method described here starting from the short side, to keep the colors separate and the knots away.

If you want a pdf of this graph, please email me at kendrascrochet@gmail.com with "LSU tigers" in the subject line.  Any questions should be in the body of the email.

If you'd like me to make this for you, I can do that too!  Email me for pricing.

1 comment:

  1. Can I use this graph to make a corner to corner blanket? I have never done c2c but my husband went to LSU. Also, how do you print it on multiple pages?

    ReplyDelete