Friday, December 27, 2013

New York Giants afghan pattern graph

This is a graph of an afghan I made for a customer per special request.  I've made a New York afghan before but this one has more detailed work and a bit more skill involved.  It's all done in DC, but the color changes get tedious.  This graph is for a full size blanket.  To get a twin size blanket, don't work the top or bottom ten rows.  To decrease the color changes, I would work it sideways. Email me if you want the full size graph (blogger always shrinks my graphs and they print out blurry).

6 comments:

  1. I can't figure out how to get the pattern for the my giants blanket.please call me with info.Marianne 518-280-9736.My email is Msadelmyer315@gmail.com.I don't know how to get it.I'm not techno inclined.HELP! Thanks he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My graphs ate now available for download on my new website kendrascrochetedcreations.com

      Delete
  2. Blanket looks perfect. My grandson's room is in the basement He has Giants memorabilia on all the walls. I would love to try your pattern. Can you please email me email me all details. Appreciate your help.


    Donna Sturm
    scva471@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I'm not getting notified of comments! If you still need the pattern, the graph is available on kendrascrochetedcreations.com

      Delete
  3. I would like a full size graph for giants afghan. Please email me it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My graphs are now available on kendrascrochetedcreations.com

      Delete